When it comes to fall, I tend to change my makeup routine. Indeed, the hot weather has given its spot to rainy and grey weather so you might as well put glitter in/on your eyes ! Today, I am going to present the Palette Ombre 4 Couleurs from Clarins.
The new Clarins look range
This fall, Clarins is launching a new eye palette range with products that are very easy to use. In addition to easily integrating into our beauty routines, the eyeshadow formula is enriched with Clarins skincare active ingredients, including bamboo, which provides a long-lasting product. In parallel, we have vitamin E with antioxidant and protective properties, and a base that promotes the hold and the smooth appearance of the texture for 12 hours.
Each palette in the range consists of a gradient of 4 colors to achieve looks that are both sober, sophisticated and evening appropriate. The eyeshadows are well pigmented and blend easily on the skin.
The range consists of 6 color options :
- 01 Fairy Tale Nude Gradation : nude shades,
- 02 Rosewood Gradation : pink shades,
- 03 Flame Gradation : coper shades ,
- 04 Brown Sugar Gradation : brown shades,
- 05 Jade Gradation : green shades,
- 06 Midnight Gradation : blue shades.
Palette Ombre 4 Couleurs Tutorial
To apply makeup optimally with the Clarins Palette Ombre 4 Couleurs, here are some tips to keep in mind :
- shades 1 and 2 are to be applied over the entire eyelid to add color.
- shade 3, the darker, is applied to the outer corner of the eye. It will sculpt the look and create an immediate contrast. This shade can also be used to enhance the look and to draw like a line of eyeliner along the upper and/or lower lashes.
- shade 4, glitter (the lightest eyeshadow from the palette), brings light and is applied in the inner corner of the eye or under the bottom lash line. I also like to use this type of shade on the top eyelid for a catchy look !
In order to create a daytime look with the Midnight Gradation* palette, I created a light smokey :
- I applied on 2/3 of the eyelid starting from the inner corner the metallic grey,
- On the last third, I applied the blue eyeshadow.
- To provide definition, I used a nude eye shadow (from another palette).
- I finished the look using an angled brush on which I mixed the two darker colors in order to lift my upper lash line.
What I like about this palette is its ultra compact size, its ease of use and of course, the versatility of the colors that allows you to achieve both day and evening looks. This range is a nice idea to offer yourself or to offer for the end of the year !
Other makeup posts: