What chocolate with coffee ? The little ritual of coffee with the chocolate square is a pleasure that we love to find. Today, the house Pralus – which I particularly like, has launched several novelties around coffee that will appeal to lovers of this tasty little grain.
What chocolate with coffee ?
The Napolitains Coffee are coffee squares. Two variations exist black coffee and coffee with milk. These small bites are sweet and powerful – all without chocolate. This is a new way to pimp our coffee !
The coffee squares are available in three formats :
- the square of milk coffee in 50g: like a half bar of chocolate, munch your favorite coffee.
- the square of black coffee in 50g: for the aficionados of black coffee.
- the checkerboard with coffee squares in mini version (145g package, 25 squares). This checkerboard presentation is perfect to offer: a nice gift idea at the end of the year.
Barre Infernale Coffee
Pralus continues to decline the coffee flavor in its chocolates. One of the most extravagant discoveries I made last year, at the Salon du Chocolat, are the infernal bars.
Always on an original idea of Vincent Ferniot, François Pralus sublimates a bit more the Carré de café® by incorporating its subtle taste in the heart of a Bar Coffee. The Bar Coffee adds to the range of Infernal Bars which are bars to enjoy alone and/or share. This bar combines the crunchy chocolate and fondant coffee in the heart.
The price : 9,50€ the 160g
If you find some, taste it !
Other food posts :
- Where to eat madeleines in Paris : at Mado in Paris !
- The French Bastards x Moulaye Fanny