With the autumn that has settled, how to make a cozy bedroom is essential. We want to snuggle, to feel good at home. Here are the little things that for me are essential when we get into the cold season !
How to make a cozy bedroom
Here are some of my tips on how to make a cozy bedroom :
- Warm the room with a plaid : plaids and other blankets are one of the indispensable accessories to go into autumn/winter mode in your interior.
- Have soft lighting : the light will set the tone in your room. Candles, soft lights, etc. will be your allies.
- Accumulation of cushions : if there is one thing that I love, it is the cushions ! This can make your boyfriend go crazy…but they can give volume to the room, they bring softness, in short, we are in the cozy !
- Playing materials and textures : be it with your bed linen, decorative pieces, different fabrics will give a real personality to your room and allow to feel in the season of the moment.
- Embellish your decoration with small objects : frames, gem stones, etc.
- Adding sheer curtains for a cozy atmosphere : dressing up your windows will give a more worked touch to the room and modulate the intensity of the light for an even more pampering touch.
- Betting on rugs : in summer, I tend to remove my carpets but as soon as the temperatures cool down, I like to have rugs on the floor. This warms the atmosphere and helps keep the heat in the house better.
Linen Fleury linen
I recently discovered the brand Linen Fleury, a brand that belongs to the AKEO group. Created in 2001, AKEO is the French leader in the distribution of products and services for home-based everyday life. This central purchasing privileges Made in France manufacturing.
Linen Fleury is the story of a range of elaborately crafted linens to create a warm and lively atmosphere in the house. Made with care in every detail, in a palette of colors thought like a rainbow, it aims to leave room for creativity. Between the character of linen, the delicacy of cotton and the softness of microfiber, it offers incomparable comfort. Linen Fleury is born above all of a subtle agreement between technique, know-how and creative trends: a nice harmony to experiment day after day.
I added a very natural touch with a Beely* set in stonewashed cotton in the hemp color. I added to my bedroom : a rectangle cushion (30×50 cm), a square cushion (45×45 cm) and the plaid of the same range. The stonewashed cotton is an incredible soft cotton, which does not loosen and easily maintain . This is the type of product that’s perfect everyday – even if you have little crazy monsters at home !
* products offered by the brand
Other decoration posts :