In The Frow Jetsetter Kit is the latest collaboration of the British blogger Victoria Magrath that I love. I wanted to have fun and discover this kit for the summer. I take you to his discovery and especially why I invite you to crack.
In The Frow Jetsetter Kit : the collaboration
“It’s all my routine on every long-haul flight, wrapped in the cutest travel bag you can carry on your next trip.” Victoria Magrath
Fan of the color yellow, Victoria has designed a kit in faux leather of a beautiful sunny yellow – large enough to accompany us on vacation. The texture of the faux leather is grained and gives a rather luxurious look to the whole. We have her logo on the bottom right engraved in a silver shade.
Inside, we discover a mirror of a good size to be able to prepare without going in the toilets of the plane. A transparent zipped pocket makes it possible to pass the security at the airport in peace.
In this vanity you will find :
- Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream : Powered by energising Caffeine and Ginseng, this ‘take everywhere’ eye cream reduces the look of dark circles and puffiness.
- Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist : For an instant pick-me-up, spritz over your face and feel instantly refreshed and hydrated.
- Lumene Nordic Nutri-Recharging Skin Savior Balm : A must-have multitasker, apply anywhere and everywhere to lock in moisture.
- Caudalie Vine Tea Hand & Nail Cream : Starring a rich blend of Shea Butter, Avocado and Olive Oil, slather on for a quick hit of nourishment.
- By Terry Mini Crystalline Rose Balm : This double-agent beauty balm combines hydrating ingredients with a pretty pink tint for a soft and shiny pout.
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Hydra-Gel Eye Mask : An in-flight treat – pop on for 20 mins to cool, de-puff and brighten the eye area.
- Guerlain Midnight Secret Care Recovery Brief Night : Boosting circulation and cell oxygenation, a few drops of this sleep elixir will revive tired skin in no time.
- Invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring Original : Throwing your hair into a messy bun doesn’t have to result in a dull headache. Thanks to these clear spiral bands, your up-do can be pain-free.
- Constellation print silky eye mask : it is perfect in its shape to avoid the slightest ray of light to rest at best.
- Ear plugs : to avoid hearing fatigue.
All the reasons to buy this kit
This kit is a very nice collaboration and I will tell you why you need to feel spendy ASAP !
- Victoria is an exceptional blogger and it’s great to have a custom product she has created.
- As summer is approaching, this kit is ideal for preparing your holidays. You will have the beauty essentials to travel in style and comfort.
- This vanity consists of very beautiful brands that will satisfy the curiosity of all beauty addicts.
- This kit is a very good deal. We pay £67 while it is worth £155 if we buy the products separately.
Personally, I loved discovering this kit and I keep some products intact for my next trip !
Other post about travelling :