Suki Suki Naturals is a brand that I discovered recently and whose concept I really liked. I tell you everything about it in the post of the day.
Suki Suki Naturals : the brand
Suki Suki Naturals is a South African cosmetics brand for natural and high-end skin and hair hand-made in Johannesburg. It is Africa’s rich and diversified vegetable life that serves as a foundation for the creation of the brand’s products.
The formulas are 100% natural and without any artificial ingredients or from petrochemicals. It is Nature that inspires products and compositions through the healing and restorative powers of natural organic ingredients. Their products are free of harmful and artificial chemicals such as mineral oil, preservatives, parabens, artificial fragrances, sulphates, animal ingredients, phthalates, formaldehyde, petroleum, propylene, paraffin . The brand is vegan and cruelty free because no product is tested on animals.
The founder shares the message that the most important ingredient in her products is love.
The goal of the brand is to help women take care of themselves and provide them with the tools they need to do so.
Suki Suki Naturals : the products to discover
There are four categories of products to discover. Here’s what you need to know about each of them! All products are thought to be easy to use and especially to have a targeted action.
The packaging is elegant and sober with glass flasks.
- Papaya Rose Hydrating Facial Mist : this contains moisture-enhancing rose water to tone, hydrate and soften all skin types even the most dehydrated. It is infused with papaya extra, rich in papain enzyme, which exfoliates to speed up cell turn over.
- Prickly Pear Rejuvenating Facial Oil : combines a cocktail of two oils to combat the signs of aging. We find the prickly pear oil is high in vitamin E, which stimulates collagen production and a faster cell turn over. Its high content of vitamin K prevents the formation of wrinkles and fine lines, reduces blemishes and brightens under eye circles. Moisture-rich inca niche oil helps to keep the skin supple and retain moisture. Suitable for dry to oily skin.
- Reship Brightening Facial Oil : The sun’s UV rays can damage the skin, resulting in age spots and discolouration. Anti-oxidants found in rosehip oil combat free radicals that cause sun damage. Vitamin A found in rosehip oil can help brighten the skin and improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation. Rosehip oil is also rich in vitamin E, D and B-carotene, which are all anti-oxidants that help fight free radicals. Suitable for all skin types.
- Açaï Gentle Exfoliating Mask : Açaí, a native fruit of Brazil, is anti-ageing and an anti-oxidant superfood that protects the skin from environmental aggressors and reduces the appearance of ageing. Turmeric has healing, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, great for acne-prone skin. Apricot kernels provide a gentle and effective exfoliation. Suitable for normal, oily and acne-prone skin.
- Jasmine Lip Treatment : The Jasmine Lip Treatment contains deeply nourishing unrefined shea butter and castor oil to help lock in moisture, a soft and clean lip balm that will leave your lips nourished and conditioned.
Products for men and women
These products are suitable for both women and men. The advantage of the brand is to offer universal formulations that the whole family can use.
- Mango Butter : The Mango Butter is a wonderful hair and body butter. This sweet smelling butter will leave your hair feeling shiny, soft and smelling great. It’s also great on skin and nourishes dry spots like knees, heels and elbows. It will repair, soften and keen skin nourished and supple. Suitable for Curly/Kinky Hair Types and dry skin.
- Whipped Shea Cream : is a light-weight water based crème that beautifully hydrates and seals in moisture in both the skin and hair. The cream combines Shea butter to nourish and Moroccan Argan Oil which is rich in vitamin E. Baobab Oil is packed with antioxidants, vitamin A & E and the Marula Oil is rich in essential fatty acids for deep hydration and repair for both hair and skin. Suitable for dry hair and dry skin.
- Miraculous Oil : stimulates faster, healthier hair growth by extending the growth stage of hair. The Miraculous Oil contains vitamin E-rich Moroccan Argan Oil, Kalahari Melon Seed Oil for moisture, Marula Oil for protection and moisture retention and Baobab Oil for hair growth. Suitable for all Hair Types.
Other green cosmetic posts :
- Sensitive skin organic skincare : Hydraflore range
- o.Moi, the danish green skincare
- Organic cleansing oil : Ruhaku discovery